Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Found things

Stuff I've found recently
-My debit card.....like most weeks, I left it at the Munch bar. Only problem is I remembered in 4 days later not 1 hour later.
-Tiggers. They were at that hot chicks house
-Birthday cards and presents. Also at hot chicks house
-Book. At the parentals house. This one annoyed me a fair amount.
-My wallet. Hidden under 1001 things in my room
-Rope. In the dead car. Along with some books, shirts, electronics, etc.
-My purse. Also, in dead car. This is coming back. My life was better when I had a purse.
-CDs. Also at the hot chicks house.

Stuff that still missing.
-One very nice singletail. But I'm retearing the hot chicks house apart because we are on a hot streak of finding things.

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff in here

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a very nice blog here. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.

Please, let me know!!!

Best Regards

anonymous said...

Randolph Fishman’s Queen of Darkness

This story has the most incredible fetish, bondage, torture, rape, and murder scenes ever depicted before in history for the sake of SHOCK ART! The story twists the most perverse crimes in history with an insatiable blood thirsty lesbian Queen of Darkness Dominatrix from the Roman Empire to modern day South Beach Florida in tale that will have you at the edge of your seat or closing the story out of your mind.

Must be 21 to download.

XXX Content

www.fishmansqueenofdarkness.info

Anonymous said...

udhrwcbumkhdkotuxwfk, justin bieber baby lyrics, ycmitmf.