Tuesday, January 31, 2006


So, even though when I play I almost always bottom, I do identify as a switch. And one day I hope to have the skills and the community presence to be having cute boys and girls coming to me to ask for play. And there is one skill set in particular that I want to learn.
I want to learn rope. I love rope. I have a serious thing for rope, for rope bondage, for Shibari, for anything you can do with rope. Monk's hemp rope is absolutely beautiful and just the smell of it gets me in a spacy mindset. I want to learn to be a rocking rope top. I want to be skilled enough to put people up in the air with rope. And I have a plan for how to do it. I think I'm going to spend a good portion of Sinsations going to the rope classes, meeting the rockin rope tops and learning everything that I possibly can. Then it'll be time to borrow the Fairy's body for a few days and spend the time learning to tie her up. Practicing the one and two column ties, chest harnesses, hip harnesses and all that good jazz.

What I would really love to do one of these days is be able to attend one of Max's bondage classes, several of them in fact. I occasionally dream about the first time that I go up in the air with rope, and about the day that I first throw someone else up in the air. Maybe one of these days that will happen.

And for now I think I'm going to go listen to a little Death Cab for Cutie and read Midori's bondage book.

Anyone want to let a novice wannabe rope Top practice on them?

Jake Bullet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake -

I bet you have a grand time at Sinsations. There's always a lot to learn at a leather convention - only some of which is in the workshops. A good con is also a celebration of the leather culture and a chance to connect with a wider circle.

Perhaps I can persuade you to come to one of my two-day Bondage Intensives. I'll probably do one in Seattle in March or April, and will be doing one in Hawaii in May. They're a great opportunity to get a lot of focused, well-structured information, from the basics through suspension. See my web site for lots more details.

I trust I'll see you again at Shibaricon.

Regards,

- Max
www.BondageLessons.com

Jake Bullet said...

Max,

I'd absolutely love to attend one of your 2 day Bondage Intensives, I know I'd learn so so much at one. I'm really hoping to make it to Shibaricon again this year but another little side project might keep me occupied.

Jake